COVID-19 RELEASE & HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
Detectpoint is monitoring and closely following the current outbreak of COVID-19. We are taking every precautionary measure and complying with health experts, state officials, and the CDC. We take into consideration the health and safety of every person including our clients, inspectors, and anyone in the local communities that we service.
He is a list of the measures we are taking to safely operate during this time.
• Any inspector/employee who does not feel well we are requiring them to stay home.
• Wear a new pair of gloves upon entering a home.
• Sanitize all equipment
• Avoid personal contact. Please understand that in this time, we’ll avoid handshakes and stick with waves and head nods.
• Practice social distancing with anyone who is in the home.
• Wear a protective mask or face covering, gloves and shoe boots at all times.
• Practice safe hygiene.
• Be aware of the safety and health of others and still following our preset guidelines to provide our high standard of service.